Seismic Analysis for Infrastructure Monitoring
Modern seismic sensors are capable of recording signals from very small vibrations. Analysis of these vibrations can provide a valuable source of information of activity near an asset that is potentially cheaper and less intrusive than alternative monitoring technologies. Potential applications include; monitoring vehicles on road and rail networks for greater efficiency, hazard detection, anomaly detection, and condition monitoring.
Building on our expertise in processing seismic data MST offers a range of development and analysis services including:
- Advanced processing and analysis algorithms for road and rail traffic monitoring
- Advanced modeling of vibration signals and their relationship to asset condition and state
- Data management and cloud migration
- Bespoke software development and consultancy
- Specialists in the analysis of data from Distributed Acoustic Sensing systems